- Corporate Overview
- Corporate Governance
- CSI Companies
- Investor Resources
- Financial Reports
- CSI News
- Contact Us
CSI Internship Program
Internships at a Glance
Communications Systems, Inc. is a great place to start a career. We recruit from a variety of schools for summer internships at our headquarters in Minnetonka, Minnesota, as well as at select Communications Systems, Inc. business units.
Our goal is to provide an excellent learning and growing experience. We offer undergraduate internships in finance, human resources, sales, engineering, marketing and other areas.
What our Internships Include:
- Challenging, rewarding work assignments
- Lunch & Learns to connect with other interns and meet people from other business units.
- Volunteer and social events
- Networking opportunities with various leaders and co-workers
- Learning more about CSI businesses
- Career path guidance and information about CSI career opportunities
How You Benefit:
- Gain meaningful, real-world work experience in a global company
- Experience a productive combination of hard work, teamwork, and fun on the job
- See what it’s like to work for a company that values people and personal development
- Get coaching by skilled, experienced professionals on work that matters
- Learn the very latest technologies in a variety of communication connectivity products and services to the broadband network infrastructure.
- Work assignments with defined goals that are critical to the business strategy
- A mentor program for extra guidance and support
- Constructive feedback from your manager and team
At CSI, we recognize that teamwork is critical to success. As a corporation, Communications Systems, Inc. works to create an environment that fosters excellence through teamwork and that encourages employees to contribute, learn, and grow throughout their careers.
Challenge yourself. Explore your internship opportunity today.
Training & Development
The company internship program will grant you access to programs that will develop leadership skills throughout your internship experience. Some of the programs you’ll have access to include:
- Interaction with CEO and executive staff
- Lunch & Learns that emphasize real business and skill building opportunities
- Volunteering at a local non-profit organization and serving the local community
- Team capstone project on a current CSI or subsidiary business case.